Monday, February 25, 2013

Do I have to grow up?

I don't honestly even know the days anymore until graduation. I was keeping a countdown but I've since quit that and started on spring breaks final days...
but let's get real for a second...
graduation, is going to be here, soon...reallll soon.
What's next? Masters? Heck no. Seminary? Even more of a no. Event planning? I'd love too! Working for whoever is willing to hire an fresh out of school lost and scared graduate? Heck YES!
As I sit on the phone with my Dad going over and over my resume' trying to polish it and make it look the best it can be; I start to wonder what will people think as they read through it. Will they love me? Will they hate me? Will I be exactly what someone is looking for or not even close to what they need?

As I sit in fear, nerves, and anxiety I look up to my row of sticky notes I have on the top of my desk and I see peace. Peace from the Lord that passes all understanding, that if I truly let just sink in, calms my heart and mind. It takes away all anxiety and gives me peace. I don't know the plans for tomorrow let alone 3 months from now. But praise the Lord I know who hold my future. He has gone before me, He has prepared my path, and will lead me down it one day at a time.

So thankful for the sticky note reminder tonight of God's faithfulness!


No comments:

Post a Comment