Monday, February 25, 2013

A little piece of me...

Welcome to my blog! It's so great to have you here! I can't say there is going to be a theme to my writings or a specific reason, I'm just here to share life with you. The way I see it is that everyone goes through life learning different things, and to help each other get through what may only be a moment of time, sometimes we just need encouragement from someone else who has been there. So my prayer for you is that where ever you may be, what ever you may be doing, that you wouldn't read my words, but you would see God and His love and grace in whatever situation you may be facing.

I am just your typical girl, a super senior at Lindenwood University in Missouri. I am very much a family girl; I will always be daddy's little girl, and my mom is my best friend. I am blessed to have the relationship that I do with my parents, it is one that is not normal in any sense of the word but I have no clue what I would do without them! They are my rock, my loudest fans, and my number one supporters! I am dating the most amazing man of God, ever. I don't really care what you say, I have the best boyfriend ever. His name is Brett, and we have been together for almost 4 months now. It is such a short time, but it feels like forever. I am so blessed to know him, and to have the chance to get to know him better. I have friends and family all over this country, so if most of my blogs are on traveling that's why. I have been to Africa twice and I plan on going back soon! I want to be an event planner, but I don't really know what that's going to look like come May 18th, so here is where I trust God to walk me down the right path, because I do not trust anyone else with my future except Him.

I am in love with Jesus Christ, and will shout it from the mountains if given the opportunity. Jesus is my healer, my redeemer, my rock, my love, my sure foundation, my fortress. I seek nothing more than to honor Him and praise Him with my life. I know that in comparison my life may seem easy to others who have suffered more but I promise God's healing power and redemption on my life is just as a miracle as anyone else. I need Jesus every minute of every day; I don't want to face this world without Him.

"He must increase, so I must decrease." John 3:30
"Every good & perfect gift comes from above." James 1:17
"Be still & know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. No matter where you are He is good & faithful! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment