Sunday, March 3, 2013

What an amazing God we serve!

God is good!
All the time!
& All the time, God is good!

The last couple of days have been so crazy busy that I haven't been able to sit down and formulate some thoughts into words for you, and I apologize but I can't even begin to describe to you just how good God is! The last few days I have just felt the presence of God more than I have in a really long time. While in worship last night with 8,000 of my new best friends and worship this morning with my church family...I wanted to do nothing more than just praise His Holy name! He has blessed me so much in my short life time, and even He had not blessed me He would still be worthy of worship!
Life is hard, not fair, and at times just wrong. But God is the hope we have in tomorrow! He is the hope for the world!
I don't know where you are in your journey with Him today, but I pray that you would just take a minute to just praise Him! Something my Grandma taught me was to just repeat the name of Jesus and you find your self humbled and in awe because that name alone means salvation, freedom, redemption, healer, and conquer. How could you NOT praise His name!?

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment